BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well it is that time again, Thanksgiving and tonight is the annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the Smith House. This will be the first year and the first major holiday with out my grandmother. Not sure how tonight is going to go, I expect that it will be a mixture of happiness and sadness. Not sure who all is going to be there tonight and I have to say that part of me is looking forward to tonight and then part of me is not. Last year Aiden and I were both sick and we had to stay at home. How fitting was it that last year was my grandmother's last Thanksgiving and Christmas and my father who has not gone to a family gathering for that side in years and yes I do mean years, was at both! We'll have to wait and see it if goes tonight. 

0 comments: