BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

June 22

Okay like what the fizzy! I just don't understand and quite frankly, I don't care to understand. I know all that I need to know. And that would be you ask? That a certain someone, lets call him Shane, does not give a hoot about this kids, that is unless it is Micheal. OUR two, well they are chopped liver. I call to say that I have Riley at the doctor, does he bother to call and ask what is wrong..... hecks no. I called Friday to say that I had Aiden to the doctor and has he called to see how he is...... NO. When was the last time that he bothered to pay any child support. That would be November. Well Manda made a little trip today to OCCS and when and if he makes a payment, he he he he, the payment doesn't go to Shellan alone, they slipt it. he he he. I know that it is going to make Shellan mad but oh well she is just going to have to get mad, I can't help it, she can take it up with Shane. ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhhahahahahahahahahahah.
ok I feel better now, no not really.
What makes me so mad is that he does not know what he is missing, Riley and Aiden are the most amazing boys ever and they bring so much joy into my life. But if that is what he wants then so be it I am tried of fighthing over it. I am done! He can have his sorry little life and leave me and my boys alone.

0 comments: